Obviously, you know that in order to create great content on the Internet, you need to be careful with your writing, but also choose the right keyword. In fact, I should say several keywords. Laurent is a fervent follower of this practice: Gone Peru Email List the days of focusing on just one keyword. While it is always essential to choose a topic and assign it a main keyword, it is also necessary to publish content that your audience likes to read. So, rather than “stuffing” your text with this keyword, it is better to use words that are synonymous, complementary or related to this main keyword.

Laurent is right. Reading is much more pleasant for your visitors who are also your customers and / or prospects. Always remember that the first impression counts on the Net too . You still have to find the best terms that will give the most weight to your content. This is where the keywords “LSI” come into play. Indeed, the keywords “LSI” contribute to: Specify the context of your content, Make reading more fluid for visitors to your site by your readers, Improve indexing your content by search engines. As you can see, it’s a winner on all counts. Today, I will go into detail and do them the honor of devoting this entire article to them. What is an LSI keyword? How to identify them? How to use them wisely?

 

Avocado: A Fruit Or A Profession?

 

These are probably the 3 questions you are asking yourself right now. So let’s go ! Contents [ display ] What is an LSI keyword? Avocado: a fruit or a profession? (source Lille Bar Association ) LSI is the English abbreviation for “Latent Semantic Indexing”, or in French “Indexation Sémantique Latente” or “Analyze Sémantique Latente”. Concretely, this language processing process establishes relationships between a set of documents and the terms they contain (see wikipedia ). Put simply, LSI keywords are a collection of words related to the main subject of your web content.

Peru-Email-List

These keywords reinforce the meaning of your content by helping to better define its context: Not only for search engines, But also for Internet users. Indeed, languages ​​are complex. Words can have several meanings depending on their context of use. Avocado: a fruit or a profession? Google, wanting to best satisfy its Internet users, has sought by all means to better understand the meaning of what you type in the search bar. And it is not easy! Let’s take an example with the word “lawyer”. Taken out of its context, it can be the fruit ( or it is a fruit !) Or the profession.

 

Digital Marketing And Lsi Keywords

Do the exercise, search in Google: “ choose a lawyer ”. Note : it is even more obvious if you open a window in incognito mode, history that Google does not personalize its content according to your history. As Google does not know precisely what you are looking for, then, it gives an answer of “Normand”, a little of the 2… He mixes “avocado vinaigrette” with “Maître Dupond-Moretti”… Unfortunate! Now search for the following phrases: “ Choose a ripe avocado ”, “ Choose a specialized lawyer ”. The first search returns results only on the fruit while the second only on the trade. Just with a little additional word, Google distinguishes the fruit of the trade. Indeed, Google knows that: The word “ripe” is necessarily attached to the fruit, While the adjective “specialized” is linked to the profession of lawyer.

These additional words provide the context for what you are looking for. To better understand your query, Google relies on the semantic technique called “LSI”. And this is an essential step for Google! In fact, every day, 15% of searches relate to terms that have never been searched before (source Google ). And yes, you and me are looking for new terms to find the content that interests you. In addition, for the other 85%, they have already been researched, but a little differently: “President of the Republic” or “Emmanuel Macron”, “Stop smoking” or “No more cigarettes”

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.